Thin Strip Rolling Mills
Achenbach Thin Strip Rolling Mills reliably produce best thin-strip qualities even at maximum rolling speeds, maximum rolling widths, and highest coil weights.
High Efficiency Fume Hoods
Achenbach OPTIROLL® i3 System for integrated, digital, modular designed automation
Achenbach UniHeat® Advanced Hot Edge System for precise strip edge heating
Achenbach UniFlat® Flatness Measuring Roll for high precise flatness measuring
Strip inspection devices
Achenbach OPTIMILL® Aluminium Thin Strip Rolling Mills
Final rolled thicknesses
A holistic approach.
Designed either as 6-high or 4-high rolling mill they are always tailored to the specific operation purpose.
For each new strip rolling mill or those to be modernized, a holistic approach to perfectly synchronize mechanics, hydraulics, automation, and drive technology in their complex interaction is applied.
The outstanding performance is achieved by automation with Achenbach OPTIROLL®.
The Achenbach OPTIPURE® Media Systems for economically and ecologically efficient exhaust air purification, rolling oil filtration, and rolling oil rectification complement the machinery for an optimum rolling process.
Achenbach offers the following types of strip rolling mills:
- Six-high rolling mills
- Four-high rolling mills
Thin strip rolling mills are generally available in the following varieties based on the intended use of the product:
- Lithographic sheet rolling mills
- Food container mills
- Fin stock mills
- Achenbach OPTIROLL® i3 System for integrated, digital, modular designed automation
- Achenbach UniSpray® Coolant Distribution System for perfect strip flatness control
- Achenbach UniHeat Advanced Hot Edge System for precise strip edge heating
- Achenbach UniFlat® Flatness Measuring Roll for high precise flatness measuring
- Achenbach DVC Back-Up Roll System with dynamically variable adaption of the crown
- High Efficiency Fume Hoods
- Ironing roller system for highest rewinding speeds
- Strip inspection devices
Achenbach Thin Strip Rolling Mills roll aluminium as the starting material for foil rolling processes respectively for end products such as:
- Semi-rigid food container stock
- Fin stock
- Closure stock
- Litho sheet
Contact us directly. Our team is available for you.
To move forward in a modern economy, we need to step up the speed together.