Production Capabilities Everything From one source
Inhouse Production Capabilities
Achenbach machines and installations are known for their reliability, speed, and precision.
P.O. Box 11 20
T: +49 (0) 2732 799 - 541
Behind this is the claim to quality leadership which is followed up in detail at Achenbach. This explains the comparatively high production depth and great importance to inhouse production.
Vertical integration ensures maximum quality throughout the production process – from milling to drilling, deep hole drilling, shaping, keyseating, vertical and horizontal turning, grinding, and deep hole honing.
Achenbach also has the ability to treat pre-cut materials from its own flame cutting machine after welding directly inside its own annealing furnace for mechanical processing.
All manufactured parts for contract production as well as for own production are inspected for quality assurance using modern electronic measurement technology.
DRILLING AND MILLING
- Travel distances: ≤ (X) x 8,000 (Y) 3,000 x (Z) 1,500 mm
- Weight: ≤ 106,000 kg on plate surface and ≤ 18,000 kg on turntable
- Special feature: Deep hole drilling to depth of 3,000 mm per side and diameter up to 52 mm
- Diameter: ≤ 1,100 mm
- Length: ≤ 4,500 mm
- Weight: ≤ 8,000 kg
- Special feature: Inner cylindrical turning to depth of 1,500 mm with diameter of 180 mm or greater
- Diameter: ≤ 2,500 mm
- Length: ≤ 1,500 mm
- Weight: ≤ 10,000 kg
- Option: Internal cylindrical grinding of dowel holes
- Workpiece dimensions: ≤ 6,000 x 3,000 mm
- Sheet thickness: 1 - 180 mm
- Weight: ≤ 20,000 kg
Cross grinding (honing)
- Bore diameter: ≤ 250 mm
- Bore depth: ≤ 4,000 mm
- Workpiece diameter: ≤ 610 mm
- Workpiece weight: ≤ 3,600 kg
- Workpiece dimensions: ≤ 800 x 300 x 340 mm
- Workpiece weight: ≤ 200 kg
- Diameter: ≤ 850 mm
- Length: ≤ 4,000 mm
- Weight: ≤ 4,000 kg
- Workpiece annealing dimensions: ≤ Ø 3,200 x 1,900 mm
- Weight: ≤ 32,000 kg
- Manual electrode welding
- Metal active gas (MAG) welding
- Tungsten inert gas (TIG) welding
Faro measuring arm
- Measurement area: ≤ 2,400 mm spherical working volume
- Measurement accuray: ≤ 0.024 mm to 2,400 mm
Faro laser tracker
- Measurement area: ≤ 160,000 mm spherical working volume
- Measurement accuracy: ≤ 0.015 mm to 2,000 mm
Contact us directly. Our team is available for you.
To move forward in a modern economy, we need to step up the speed together.