Hot Rolling Mills
Achenbach Hot Rolling Mills reliably produce best hot strip qualities even at maximum rolling speeds, maximum rolling widths, and highest coil weights.
Achenbach OPTIMILL® Aluminium Hot Rolling Mills
Final rolled thicknesses
A holistic approach.
They are designed as single-stand reversing hot rolling mills, as hot rolling lines with single-stand reversing roughing mills and finishing mills, and hot rolling lines with single-stand reversing roughing mills and multi-stand tandem finishing mills and thereby always tailored to the specific purpose.
For each new strip rolling mill or those to be modernized, a holistic approach to perfectly synchronize mechanics, hydraulics, automation, and drive technology in their complex interaction is applied.
The outstanding performance is achieved by automation with Achenbach OPTIROLL®.
The Achenbach OPTIPURE® Media Systems for economically and ecologically efficient exhaust air purification, rolling oil filtration, and rolling oil rectification complement the machinery for an optimum rolling process.
Achenbach offers the following types of hot rolling mills:
- Single-stand reversing hot rolling mills for smaller strip production volumes and two- and four-high sheet production
- Hot rolling lines with single-stand reversing roughing mills and finishing mills for medium production volumes in two- and four-high design
- Hot rolling lines with single-stand reversing roughing mills and multi-stand tandem finishing mills for large production volumes in four-high design
- Energy-saving AC drive technology for main and coiler motors
- Achenbach OPTIROLL® i3 System for integrated, digital, modular designed automation
- Achenbach process models
- Hydraulic electromechanical roll adjustment
- Achenbach WIN-SprayS® roll cooling and lubrication system
- Axiale work roll displacement in four-high rolling mills
- Efficient roll buffs
- Hot strip trimming shears
Achenbach Hot Rolling Mills roll aluminium sheets and coils as the starting material for all aluminium cold rolling processes respectively for end products such as:
- Shipbuilding plates
- Structural elements for the aerospace industry
- Railway plates
Contact us directly. Our team is available for you.
To move forward in a modern economy, we need to step up the speed together.