Foil Rolling Mills
Achenbach Foil Rolling Mills tailored to the specific operation purpose reliably produce best foil qualities even at maximum rolling speeds, maximum rolling widths, and highest coil weights.
High-Efficiency Fume Hoods
Achenbach UniFlat® Flatness Measuring Roll for high precise flatness measuring
Achenbach UniSpray® Coolant Distribution System for perfect strip flatness control
Achenbach UniHeat Advanced Hot Edge System for precise strip edge heating
Achenbach OPTIROLL® i3 System for integrated, digital, modular designed automation
Achenbach OPTIMILL® Aluminium Foil Rolling Mills
Final rolled thicknesses
A holistic approach.
They are generally designed as 4-high rolling mills. Universal rolling mills for a wide range of foil products differ from special rolling mills, such as the one for the production of 4.5 µm condenser foils. Within foil rolling lines they are typically designed as roughing mills, intermediate mills, and finishing mills.
For each new strip rolling mill or those to be modernized, a holistic approach to perfectly synchronize mechanics, hydraulics, automation, and drive technology in their complex interaction is applied.
The outstanding performance is achieved by automation with Achenbach OPTIROLL®.
The Achenbach OPTIPURE® Media Systems for economically and ecologically efficient exhaust air purification, rolling oil filtration, and rolling oil rectification complement the machinery for an optimum rolling process.
Achenbach foil rolling mills are four-high rolling mills designed for two different applications:
- Universal foil rolling mills for all strip thicknesses from 0.7 mm to 0.006 mm for a wide range of rolled products
- Specialised foil rolling mills for foil rolling lines for graduated strip thicknesses
Specialised foil rolling mills come in three types:
- Roughing mills for strip thicknesses between 0.7 mm and 0.012 mm
- Intermediate mills for strip thicknesses between 0.12 mm and 0.006 mm
- Finishing mills for strip thicknesses between 0.05 mm and < 0.006 mm
- Achenbach OPTIROLL® i3 System for integrated, digital, modular designed automation
- Achenbach UniFlat® Flatness Measuring Roll for high precise flatness measuring
- Achenbach UniSpray® Coolant Distribution System for perfect strip flatness control
- High-Efficiency Fume Hoods
- Achenbach UniHeat Advanced Hot Edge System for precise strip edge heating
- Achenbach UniMark Roll Mark Detection System for early detection of work roll surface defects
- Achenbach DVC Back-Up Roll System for highest rewinding speeds
- Achenbach UniTorque Direct Drive Technology
- Achenbach FFS Automatic Foil Feeding System
Achenbach Foil Rolling Mills roll aluminium as the starting material for all processes of coating, printing, converting, and end products such as:
- Closure foil
- Converter foil
- Capacitor foil
- Battery foil
Contact us directly. Our team is available for you.
To move forward in a modern economy, we need to step up the speed together.