Achenbach is high-experienced in both, in building and modernizing complex production plants for non-ferrous metal rolling and slitting products. They comprise multiple production stages along the value chain for the manufacture of defined rolled and customized strips and foils.
The success of production plants' projects depends not just on a high level of technical competence but also on professional project management. It begins with the creation of an individual concept and ends with the timely and contractually compliant start of production. Achenbach's unique integrative technology approach to engineering and manufacturing ensures maximum customer satisfaction. Its high degree of flexibility allows Achenbach to quickly and selectively adapt to changes in customer needs and desires over the course of the project.
It’s a wide range of production plant concepts for the production of aluminium flat-rolled products and there are major differences with respect to products, markets and production processes. However, a production plant can be approached and segmented into three general types:
SMART, EXPANSION and VISION. Against the background of wide experience, Achenbach provides expert advice with respect to both, the elaboration of the individual concept in the concrete case and the essential machinery equipment.
- Production Plant type SMART
Compact, scalable basic concept for the integration into an existing value-added chain or as the starting point for the setup of a new production site
- Poduction Plant type EXPANSION
Significant extension of an existing production plant
- upstream or downstream expansion
- production plant adjustment for a product portfolio diversification
- Production Plant type VISION
Complete or partially integrated ‘green field’ production plant concept for both, ambitious production goals and manifold product portfolio; step by step or overall implementation
- Worldwide references in the building of production plants with a professional project management
- More than 130 years of experience in the field of machine building
- Inhouse manufacture and assembly: a real 'Made in Buschhütten'
- Wide range of education & training
- Proven cooperation with first-class partners
- Profound consulting concerning the tailor-made concepts of your production plant