Achenbach OPTIFOIL Heavyslit® Slitter
– the specialized non-ferrous metal slitter for large-diameter rolls
Achenbach slitting machines type HeavySlit serve for slitting stronger aluminium as well as copper and brass foils huge finish rolls in narrow strips of minimum 10 mm width. Designed either with pivoted or horizontally shiftable rewinding unit they are always tailored to the specific operation purpose. For each new foil slitting machine or those to be modernized, a holistic approach to perfectly synchronize mechanics, hydraulics, automation and drive technology in their complex interaction is applied.
The cloud-based platform Achenbach OPTILINK® opens the way to the overall system networking of the various value creation stages and therefore to the optimization of the entire production process.
- Speeds: up to 1,000 m/min
- Foil thicknesses: 30 µm to 600 µm
- Rewinding diameters: up to 2,000 mm
- Coil weights: up to 15,000 kg
HeavySlit generally comes in two different designs:
- with swivel winder
- with horizontally movable winder
Every HeavySlit features very short material transport paths and a highly precise slitting device, equipped with either shear-cut or rotary shear-cut technology. Material feeding and finished roll handling are highly customizable.
- Adaptive rewinding and pressure system with four operation modes
- Stable, highly precise slitting cassette with optional axial micro-adjustment
- Patented single contact roller system at the rewinder
- Integrated oil applicator with individually adjustable oil application rollers
- Rewinding concept mechanically decoupled from the main machine
- Automatic integration of following further processing ans packaging systems
- Quick changing device for winding shafts